Join cyclists, runners, walkers and many others to enjoy the beautiful scenery and back roads of Griffith Park wherein rides take you on a journey through the park and surrounding areas and runs/walks travel around the most tranquil areas of Griffith Park.
It will be on Sunday, May 21st, 2017 at The Autry Museum, Griffith Park
All proceeds will benefit Streets Are For Everyone (SAFE), a non-profit organization dedicated to preventing traffic fatalities, ending hit and run crimes and helping those who have been affected by traffic collisions and traumatic injury.
FINISH THE RIDE IN GRIFFITH PARK EVENTS INCLUDE:
• Rides = 6 Mile Family Fun Ride/Roll, 20 Mile Nice N’ Easy, 30 Mile Leg Burn and a Killer Half Century
• 6 Mile Roll = Skateboards, rollerblades, wheelchair athletes, finish on anything with wheels!
• Medals awarded for ALL events!
• One FREE beer at the end event expo (for 21+, ID’s will be checked)!
• Cool goodie bag and free t-shirt with registration
• Great live music and dancing
• Free festival and safety expo with giveaways, raffles, prizes, activities for the kids, food, live music and much more! Feel free to bring the whole family, even the dog!
Feel free to bring the whole family, even the dog!
Event schedule and times
Where: The Autry Museum, Griffith Park: 4700 Western Heritage Way, Los Angeles, CA 90027
Registration opens at 6:00am, it is recommended you arrive at least 30mins before your event start to register and 15mins before your event start if you are already pre-registered, to pick up your bib.
Schedule (Exact event start times are subject to change):
6:00 AM Check-in opens
7:00 AM Half Century start
8:30 AM 20 Mile Nice N’ Easy Ride & 30 Mile Leg Burn Ride start
8:45 AM 6 Mile Fun Ride/Roll start
9:00 AM 5K/10K Run/Walk, Half Marathon start
END EVENT EXPO ENDS AT 1 PM.
Post event festivities begin including a Street Safety Expo with live music, food, drink, free stuff from sponsors and a raffle!
Check out more on the event at http://www.finishtheride.org/
For inquiries, e-mail at [email protected] or call (844) 884-7233 Ext. 801.